Remmy Orthon Equipment Company Nigeria Limited (ROEC) was established to proffer oilfield tools procurement services to the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
Quality is important to our business in ROEC because we value our clients. We strive to provide our clients with oil tools and services which meet their technical specifications and even exceed their expectations. In our company, we are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total client satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular assembly and evaluation of feedback from clients.
- A committed customer complaints procedure.
- Training and development of our management, tools delivery staff and support service team.
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business objectives and core values.
- Management reviews of customer service and feedback.
The internal procedures of ROEC are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to our staff.
Though the CEO has ultimate responsibility for Quality, our staff have a responsibility within their respective departments to ensure that Quality is maintained in the whole of the company, in our operations and service delivery.